Re: [fukuoka_farming] Haves and Have nots

  • Alan Sloan
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2012
      Permaculture completely sidesteps the needs of Industry for Raw Materials,
      Labour and Markets, and (Re)defines a direct connection of people to
      landscape. Natural Farming does this too, with a different emphasis.

      We can regard this philosophy/concept/template as politically neutral, or
      we can regard it as a "Natural Politics" position aiming for direct action
      at a fundamental level.

      (Just saying,)

      Alan