Re: [fukuoka_farming] Herbal website

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2012
      I was blessed with an opportunity to talk to San Fukuoka while his visit to Sevagram. We talked with the help of a lady interpreter. When asked how to start practicing NF he demonstrated how to make seed balls in front of the conference hall within the guest House premises. When asked as to when and which seeds to be used he told to use whatever could be made available and told that let the nature decide what to do with them, regarding time he told best time is to sow at the time the fully matured grain or fruits naturally sheds from the plant or tree or in our area where we cant keep the farm mulched due to fire threat we should throw / scatter the seed balls in the beginning of monsoon.

      When asked about native / foreign seeds and plants species he specifically told that acclimatization is also a natural process and it  would only survive which is fittest and pass the rigorous tests of nature.

      anant joglekar
      9423089706