Re: [fukuoka_farming] Do we still need proof that Natural Farming has good yield?

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
      Nice work Narayan. The pictures are good. I too have a turtle on my farm

      btw what does Sheo mean??

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Anant Joglekar
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
        if am right it must be shivji or god SHIVA

        anant joglekar
        9423089706

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
          Shiva?? ok

          btw Anant, what was the response to your farming offer

        • Anant Joglekar
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
            not from any nf or organic farmer but responses received from goat / ship trader, eucalyptus and herbal oil extractor, and dr dixit from medicinal plants research institute Lucknow for setting up Herbal Garden on 20 acres open space available, I think I have already forwarded it to you and Dr Mandar Akkalkotkar as-well.

            actually it would be an ideal place to start nf training and research/experiment center both under irrigated and rain-fed conditions with volunteers working and experimenting themselves ( we can call it a EKLAWYA project if it is a self experimenting and learning kind of thing dedicated to FUKUOKAs PRINCIPLES.)

            let us wait and see what happens.

            anant joglekar
            9423089706

          • Sumant Joshi
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
              You will have to start a new community itself

            • Sheo Narayan
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
                Thanks Ruthie,

                I think there were extra "." in the link so it was not working. Here is the correct link http://www.rameshwari.com/2012/09/do-we-still-need-proof-that-natural.html Sorry for this.

                Thanks for the appreciation of French beans. I will try the Spanish beans if I get seed here. The ridge gourd is good and taste nice.

                The taste of Coriander and Lady finger were something that I had tasted years back when I was kid :)

                Thanks and do let me know any suggestions.

                Regards
                Sheo Narayan

                --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...> wrote:

                > Sorry I forgot to acknowledge Sheo, good job, and for me there's a very
                > nice links page.
                > Your French beans look nicer than the French beans here, must be your
                > climate.
                > If you can get hold of them try Spanish beans, they are sweet, flavorful,
                > and have highly decorative flowers. They grow like French beans. They ae
                > flatter and wider and longer. They are cooked by steaming or boiling.
                > How does the ridged gourd taste? Is it bitter?
                >
                > best
                > RUTHIE
                >
                > 2012/10/1 Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...>
                >
                > > Hi,
                > > It wasn'ty working either but I clicked on HOME and there it was!
                > > best
                > > RUTHIE
                > >

                > > 2012/10/1 Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...>
                > >
                > >> **
                > >>

                > >> The specific link you had mentioned was not working for me. I could see
                > >> lot of interesting video link which you had shared.
                > >>
                > >> Yes, it will be good to brief about your method of cultivation for
                > >> different crops and your observations.
                > >>
                > >> Regards,
                > >> Nandan

              • Sheo Narayan
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
                  Thanks Sumant.

                  I think Sheo is as good as Shiv, just a different spelling. In Hindi it is called as "Tallabe Sh".

                  Regards