Re: [fukuoka_farming] Do we still need proof that Natural Farming has good yield?

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
      Sorry I forgot to acknowledge Sheo, good job, and for me there's a very
      nice links page.
      Your French beans look nicer than the French beans here, must be your
      climate.
      If you can get hold of them try Spanish beans, they are sweet, flavorful,
      and have highly decorative flowers. They grow like French beans. They ae
      flatter and wider and longer. They are cooked by steaming or boiling.
      How does the ridged gourd taste? Is it bitter?

      best
      RUTHIE

      2012/10/1 Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...>

      > Hi,
      > It wasn'ty working either but I clicked on HOME and there it was!
      > best
      > RUTHIE
      >

      > 2012/10/1 Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...>
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> The specific link you had mentioned was not working for me. I could see
      >> lot of interesting video link which you had shared.
      >>
      >> Yes, it will be good to brief about your method of cultivation for
      >> different crops and your observations.
      >>
      >> Regards,
      >> Nandan
      >>

      >> ________________________________

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
        Nice work Narayan. The pictures are good. I too have a turtle on my farm

        btw what does Sheo mean??

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • Anant Joglekar
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
          if am right it must be shivji or god SHIVA

          anant joglekar
          9423089706

        • Sumant Joshi
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
            Shiva?? ok

            btw Anant, what was the response to your farming offer

          • Anant Joglekar
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
              not from any nf or organic farmer but responses received from goat / ship trader, eucalyptus and herbal oil extractor, and dr dixit from medicinal plants research institute Lucknow for setting up Herbal Garden on 20 acres open space available, I think I have already forwarded it to you and Dr Mandar Akkalkotkar as-well.

              actually it would be an ideal place to start nf training and research/experiment center both under irrigated and rain-fed conditions with volunteers working and experimenting themselves ( we can call it a EKLAWYA project if it is a self experimenting and learning kind of thing dedicated to FUKUOKAs PRINCIPLES.)

              let us wait and see what happens.

              anant joglekar
              9423089706

            • Sumant Joshi
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
                You will have to start a new community itself

              • Sheo Narayan
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
                  Thanks Ruthie,

                  I think there were extra "." in the link so it was not working. Here is the correct link http://www.rameshwari.com/2012/09/do-we-still-need-proof-that-natural.html Sorry for this.

                  Thanks for the appreciation of French beans. I will try the Spanish beans if I get seed here. The ridge gourd is good and taste nice.

                  The taste of Coriander and Lady finger were something that I had tasted years back when I was kid :)

                  Thanks and do let me know any suggestions.

                  Regards
                  Sheo Narayan

                  --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...> wrote:

                  > Sorry I forgot to acknowledge Sheo, good job, and for me there's a very
                  > nice links page.
                  > Your French beans look nicer than the French beans here, must be your
                  > climate.
                  > If you can get hold of them try Spanish beans, they are sweet, flavorful,
                  > and have highly decorative flowers. They grow like French beans. They ae
                  > flatter and wider and longer. They are cooked by steaming or boiling.
                  > How does the ridged gourd taste? Is it bitter?
                  >
                  > best
                  > RUTHIE
                  >
                  > 2012/10/1 Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...>
                  >
                  > > Hi,
                  > > It wasn'ty working either but I clicked on HOME and there it was!
                  > > best
                  > > RUTHIE
                  > >

                  > > 2012/10/1 Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...>
                  > >
                  > >> **
                  > >>

                  > >> The specific link you had mentioned was not working for me. I could see
                  > >> lot of interesting video link which you had shared.
                  > >>
                  > >> Yes, it will be good to brief about your method of cultivation for
                  > >> different crops and your observations.
                  > >>
                  > >> Regards,
                  > >> Nandan

                • Sheo Narayan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
                    Thanks Sumant.

                    I think Sheo is as good as Shiv, just a different spelling. In Hindi it is called as "Tallabe Sh".

                    Regards