Skip to search.

Re: [fukuoka_farming] Growing winter grain in the green cover of Gajar grass.

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
      In INDIA is it possible to have a apprenticeship like facility where the interested learner should get hands on practical training to become a successful natural farmer ?

      If someone comes forward to shoulder this task for establishing a model natural farm with facility to provide natural farming apprenticeship training and needs land, I can offer the required land for the agreed time frame.

      I have posted this in this thread however it could be a separate thread it self.

      anant joglekar
      9423089706