Re: [fukuoka_farming] msg 4 Emilia -rodent repellent-in french

  • emilia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      greetings scott,
      nope i've have not written u, neither to some others receiving -may they not with a virus- scrambled up mails supposedly from me...anyway i'm glad that ur inquiry has given us occasion to know what u are into...i see that genet's/the man that planted trees...has succeed in its message! i love what u are doing!

      to french speaking ones of us: the "La Gazette des Jardins" of this month has published a most interesting series of articles on permaculture & ecological zero-tilling...don't miss the issue (& if u are far away from france, ask somebody to send it to u...it's the first time this subject is treated in a paper/magazine in french that is sold at new stands...)

      & i'm real happy to know that my quebec teaching time has been perennialised with continuos gardens/projects, it sure makes me feel of some use!
      emilia