Re: for Robert re: Tree seedballs

  • Robertson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2002
      Thanks Gloria,
      I knew someone would come through. Mint. How about that. The
      neighborhood big wild tomcat has found that little broken pane in my
      garage and has moved right in. He should be a pretty good mouse
      controller this winter.
      Thanks again,
      Alan
      ps I apologize for the length of my previous discourse.
      --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@f...> wrote:

      > Alan.........mint deters rodents. Maybe some mint leaves
      incorporated in the seedballs would help, as well as mint leaves in
      amongs your seed stock.

      > A pretty easy way to deter rodents in the house is to put some
      drops of mint oil on cottonballs where they are a problem, and where
      they are suspected of entering the area.