Re: [fukuoka_farming] WEBSITE UPDATED

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2002
      Hello Larry,

      >> One of the links pages has non-English language sites on it (French,
      German, and Spanish). I would appreciate it if someone fluent in
      those languages looked at those sites to see if they are worth including.

      Thanks for your work. I visited the french links, the first one give large
      part of the one straw revolution and explain well the mehtod based on these
      translation. So in my opinion, it is very worthwhile to include it as a link
      in the site.

      The other one is much lighter, give quick explanation of permaculture
      mentionning shortly Fukuoka's work. It's ok.

      Thanks again for your great work and best wishes

      Beatrice Gilboa

      Israƫl