books for sale

  • rscarlet24
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17 1:11 PM
      I have one copy each of: one straw revolution, the road back to
      nature, and the natural way of farming. They are used but in good
      shape. I'll take $50.00 for all three, that includes shipping in the
      U.S. Thanks, Rick rscarlet@...
    • kiri paul hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18 8:48 AM
        hi rick, if you still have them i'll buy them off of
        you.
        let me know.
        paul

        --- rscarlet24 <rscarlet@...> wrote:
        <HR>

        <tt>
        I have one copy each of: one straw revolution, the
        road back to <BR>
        nature, and the natural way of farming. They are used
        but in good <BR>
        shape. I'll take $50.00 for all three, that includes
        shipping in the <BR>
        U.S. Thanks, Rick rscarlet@...<BR>
        <BR>
        </tt>

        <tt>
        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
        fukuoka_farming-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
        <BR>
        </tt>

        <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
        of Service</a>.</tt>