Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: The Call of Life -Re: The Greatest Challenge of Our Species. Tho

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7 9:21 AM
      Like I said, you misunderstood me. Humans need to do something so our future generations don't come to grief and Tasha and Jacob are showing the way. If we want nature to take charge, she will and how!!

      I hope you are ok with vasectomy?? it is not natural but yes in a way it is like imitating nature since it happens to some men naturally.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Ivana Balazevic-Fisher
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7 9:23 AM
        One teenager once told me he hoped there were fewer people int he world so he could continue to indulge in his greedy way of life even more.

        If the limited resources are what needs to be addressed then the
        discussion should start at the place that consumes the most of those
        resources?

        When that discussion sees the light of day, then we have made one of many changes that may be necessary...

        Best regards

        Ivana

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7 12:36 PM
          I have no problems with natural vasectomy or natural abortion or natural
          infant death. I almost forgot the earthquakes and floods and tsunamis and
          the less natural but equally devastating epidemics and wars and bombings.

          As I said dying is dying and killing is killing.

          If you still think I misunderstood you and most probably I did then I
          suggest you write me a private email where you say what you want to say
          without bars and without an awareness of spectators in an arena.
          Then, if after all your explanations you still think I don't get it then I
          am most certainly a hopeless case but that will be between the two of us.

          If you wish this conversation to continue in public I have no problem with
          that either but we might bore or even shy away some readers.

          Somehow I noticed people write differently in private as compared to when
          they are writing to a person in a group.

        • Sumant Joshi
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 7 9:12 PM
             Ruthie, now I have angered you, and I did not mean to. My sincere apologies. The "misunderstood me" phrase was for earlier mails. Now I think we are on the same plane.

            I have no issues about a public debate because that is how some change will take place. Lots of people are listening in. I wish they tell us what they think too.

          • Ruthie Aquino
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 7 10:50 PM
              Sumant how can I ever get angry with you?
              And I don't bother about the getting it or not getting it part because I
              also firmly believe in freedom of conscience.

              Cheers!
              RUTHIE