OFF TOPIC : PERSONAL MESSAGE

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hi !

      This is an off-topic personal message intended for members of / from Nepal.

      Being a Srivaishnavite , I am bound to worship Lord Sriman Narayana daily
      in the form of Shalagramams.
      The Lord is said to reside permanently in these Shalagramams as per Hindu
      scriptures.

      I am in the process of collecting these in their original form. The
      commercially available ones are machined , polished etc which I don't like
      to have.

      I'd be too grateful to our members from Nepal if they could send me
      original Shalagramams as found in river Kantaki without any alteration /
      modification / machining / polishing. I need small Shalagramams of size not
      exceeding 3 inches.

      Thanks in anticipation.

      My address is :

      S.BOOVARAHAN,