Re: Agriculture in India:

  • greenie6666
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
      If your browser is Firefox you can download "Download helper" it's a good quality video, you guys could let your neighbours see it that don't believe in natural farming...Norm.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

      >  Just click the download button
      >

      > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
      >

      > Warm regards,
      >
      > Sumant Joshi
      > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
        On vimeo no software is required. This particular video is free to download. You are off course required to login, for which you may need to join. It is worth it since this site has some great videos

      • greenie6666
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
          Hi Sumant...I didn't realise that thanks...Norm.

        • Anant Joglekar
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
            thanks sumant.

            anant joglekar