Re: [fukuoka_farming] Agriculture in India:

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 7:40 PM
      HI Sumant

      Which download program you use for this?

      anant joglekar
      9423089706

      >________________________________

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2 8:03 PM
         Just click the download button

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • greenie6666
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2 8:15 PM
          If your browser is Firefox you can download "Download helper" it's a good quality video, you guys could let your neighbours see it that don't believe in natural farming...Norm.

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

          >  Just click the download button
          >

          > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
          >

          > Warm regards,
          >
          > Sumant Joshi
          > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161
          >

          > >________________________________

        • Sumant Joshi
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2 8:23 PM
            On vimeo no software is required. This particular video is free to download. You are off course required to login, for which you may need to join. It is worth it since this site has some great videos

          • greenie6666
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2 8:50 PM
              Hi Sumant...I didn't realise that thanks...Norm.

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2 8:51 PM
                thanks sumant.

                anant joglekar
                9423089706