Re: [fukuoka_farming] Agriculture in India:

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
      Excellent!! downloading it!!

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Anant Joglekar
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
        HI Sumant

        Which download program you use for this?

        anant joglekar
        9423089706

        >________________________________

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
           Just click the download button

          Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

          Warm regards,

          Sumant Joshi
          Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

          >________________________________

        • greenie6666
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
            If your browser is Firefox you can download "Download helper" it's a good quality video, you guys could let your neighbours see it that don't believe in natural farming...Norm.

            --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

            >  Just click the download button
            >

            > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
            >

            > Warm regards,
            >
            > Sumant Joshi
            > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161
            >

            > >________________________________

          • Sumant Joshi
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
              On vimeo no software is required. This particular video is free to download. You are off course required to login, for which you may need to join. It is worth it since this site has some great videos

            • greenie6666
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
                Hi Sumant...I didn't realise that thanks...Norm.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
                  thanks sumant.

                  anant joglekar
                  9423089706