Agriculture in India:

  • greenie6666
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
      To All:
      I found this video about agriculture in Indian & thought maybe you would like to look at it...regards...Norm Australia.

      http://vimeo.com/41426373
    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
        Excellent!! downloading it!!

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • Anant Joglekar
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
          HI Sumant

          Which download program you use for this?

          anant joglekar
          9423089706

          >________________________________

        • Sumant Joshi
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
             Just click the download button

            Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

            Warm regards,

            Sumant Joshi
            Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

            >________________________________

          • greenie6666
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
              If your browser is Firefox you can download "Download helper" it's a good quality video, you guys could let your neighbours see it that don't believe in natural farming...Norm.

              --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

              >  Just click the download button
              >

              > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
              >

              > Warm regards,
              >
              > Sumant Joshi
              > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161
              >

              > >________________________________

            • Sumant Joshi
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
                On vimeo no software is required. This particular video is free to download. You are off course required to login, for which you may need to join. It is worth it since this site has some great videos

              • greenie6666
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
                  Hi Sumant...I didn't realise that thanks...Norm.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
                    thanks sumant.

                    anant joglekar
                    9423089706