Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: "nothing at all"--ultimately useless email, nothing important at all, please read, help if you can, and delete.

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 31, 2012
      Like a moderator in the list, probably there should be some one selected to put these information on WiKi and during his time, his version can be put in the web. But if there are any mistakes in the editing, that can be pointed by others and can be corrected. Voting would have been another option, but not easy to implement.

      I had enjoyed communicating with some off the earlier active members like Dieter Brand, and I had received lot of guidance from them at the initial stages. There were lot of such interesting people who had come and gone. There will be differences in view points that should be accommodated, but personal attacks on individuals should not happen.

      Jason, iyo.farm - My salute to both of you for taking so much effort and time to spread Fukuoka san's message to the world.

      Regards,
      Nandan

      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 9, 2012
        Dear sir/madam,