Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re:knee high grass

  • GLORIA BAIKAUSKAS
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 7, 2001
      Would hairy vetch work in this way? Here in Texas I have just recently planted mine as it is too hot in the summer for it. It also adds nitrogen to the soil if the seeds are innoculated.

      Gloria

    • ban
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 17, 2001
        I think in those conditions it will grow slowly during the winter and
        shoot up as soon as it warms up a little
        francisco