Re: [The] rights of Mother Earth --Vandana Shiva's writing of great, helpful, appropriate words.

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 147 , Jul 4, 2012
      Two small corrections of my typing and comprehension:

      you -> your
      Watch your words;
      They become actions.
      etc.

      -> Indian and Australian wattle (Acacia) plants and other plant species treat diabetes...

      -- yes all illusions (if you watched the Bhutan short movie and recieved the Buddhist teaching given in it about all appearances in this world are illusions -- Physicist scientists have the same teaching.).
    • Jason Stewart
      Message 147 of 147 , Oct 14, 2012
        There's never been any "introduction"