Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fw: How safe is your food?

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
       Thanks for sharing Anantji

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Boovarahan Srinivasan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
        "You are what you eat " and everybody knows that.
        That's why strict food discipline is laid for spiritual seekers - no
        non-veg stuff , no stimulants and even some of the vegetable foods are
        forbidden.
        Now that the micro RNA malfunctions are due to oral consumption of GM
        foods , the drive against such GM foods , seeds are to be
        strengthened.
        Thanks for sharing.

        Boovarahan S

        On 7/4/12, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

        >  Thanks for sharing Anantji
        >

        > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
        >

        > Warm regards,
        >
        > Sumant Joshi
        > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >> From: Anant Joglekar <apjoglekar@...>
        >>To: Ram Kalaspurkar <rambhau012@...>; Ram Kalaspurkar
        >> <ram_kalaspurkar@...>; Shri Subhashji Palekar
        >> <tejomit@...>

        Boovarahan S
        Chennai.
        09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)