Fw: How safe is your food?

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 5:27 PM

      anant joglekar
      9423089706

      ----- Forwarded Message -----

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 8:16 PM
         Thanks for sharing Anantji

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • Boovarahan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 7:06 AM
          "You are what you eat " and everybody knows that.
          That's why strict food discipline is laid for spiritual seekers - no
          non-veg stuff , no stimulants and even some of the vegetable foods are
          forbidden.
          Now that the micro RNA malfunctions are due to oral consumption of GM
          foods , the drive against such GM foods , seeds are to be
          strengthened.
          Thanks for sharing.

          Boovarahan S

          On 7/4/12, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

          >  Thanks for sharing Anantji
          >

          > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
          >

          > Warm regards,
          >
          > Sumant Joshi
          > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

          >> From: Anant Joglekar <apjoglekar@...>
          >>To: Ram Kalaspurkar <rambhau012@...>; Ram Kalaspurkar
          >> <ram_kalaspurkar@...>; Shri Subhashji Palekar
          >> <tejomit@...>

          Boovarahan S
          Chennai.
          09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)