Re: [fukuoka_farming] Difficulty in germination in No Till farming

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2012
      Hi Steve,
      Yes that helped.
      As a matter of fact last night while I was lying in bed I thought I would
      make round beds which is the natural form of the bare patches I mentioned
      above where green debris had been piled.
      I shall be keeping them a convenient two feet apart as you have done,
      enough for the wheelbarrow to go around them.
      Thanks and have a nice day.
      RUTHIE