Re: [fukuoka_farming] Need help in starting natural farming

  • Marcos G.
    Message 1 of 9 , May 16, 2012
      Hello, I'm not a guru (teacher), I'm just starting with natural farming. But I want to give some
      advice: see the nature a lot, day after day, look, feel, smell, look at the birds, try to think what
      might help develop the ecosystem there.

      You may need to incorporate some animals, since you have plenty of room, you could have chickens
      walking freely in the fields.

      See if it is necessary to cut some weeds before planting, and be patient, plan for months and years,
      write poems or do some art, and be happy :-D

      Try to see this documentary:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51BjCvZqA4s

      Cheers

      --
      Marcos Guglielmetti

      :::::::::::::::::: M U S I X :::::::::::::::::::::

      www.musix.org.ar
      www.ovejafm.com
      www.softwarelibre.org.ar

      "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
      http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm
    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 9 , May 16, 2012
        Dear friend,
        There is no need of cow dung in N.F. Please protect all green cover if
        irrigation is not available wait for rainy season. Ground cover crops such
        as grass and weeds are very important. First protect cover . This green
        cover will convert your land porous,fertile and moist with the help of many
        insects ,microbes etc. Prepare three acre land for all Fruit trees,grain
        and vegetables. Make design on paper and send it to me i will suggest you
        further.
        Thanks
        Raju

        --
        *Raju Titus. Rishi kheti farm.Hoshangabad. M.P. 461001.*
        +919179738049.

      • Sheo Narayan
        Message 3 of 9 , May 16, 2012
          Hi Marcos,

          Thanks a lot for response and advice.

          I have already seen most of the videos on YouTube related with Natural farming including this one and sometimes I have seen them many times. Trying to learn from them get inspired.

          Keep suggesting any new videos you come across.

          Regards

          Message 4 of 9 , May 16, 2012
            Thank you so much respected Sir for response, have heard about you and have viewed all your pics and browsed almost all your website pages few days back.

            Will send you the design soon.

            Regards
            Sheo Narayan

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
              Raju Sir, I have sent you the design few weeks before. Hope you have got it.

              Waiting for suggestions.

              Thanks