Fukuoka Masanobu _The Ultimatum of God Nature_ and _Sowing Seed in the Desert_

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2012
      Dear all friends

      Please carefully and critically read, the freely available introduction by Larry Korn,
      of Larry Korn's edit of:

      Fukuoka Masanobu
      1996 (English) translation
      The Ultimatium [sic]* of God Nature The One-Straw Revolution A Recapitulation
      – he commissioned English-retranslation in Japan himself and printing in an extremely limited edition,
      less than 100 copies,
      no ISBN;
      Printed by him, hence the publisher name is, quoting: "S h o u S h i n S h a (小心舎)".
      _Note_
      *[sic] - "Ultimatium" supposedly should be spelled "Ultimatum".

      Soon available for purchase, published by Chelsea Green publishers, USA, as:
      Fukuoka Masanobu
      2012
      "Sowing Seeds in the Desert"
      Editor: Larry Korn

      See the introduction as a book extract, made available freely to read online by publishers Chelsea Green, at:
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/92410370/Sowing-Seeds-in-the-Desert-by-Masanobu-Fukuoka-Introduction
      via → http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/sowing_seeds_in_the_desert:hardcover/excerpt
      via → http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/sowing_seeds_in_the_desert:hardcover

      Today Larry Korn and i have been communicating again;
      i have at last confirmed that,
      the original source of late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's English 2012 book, Larry Korn has edited, this: "Sowing Seeds in the Desert"
      is late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's 1996 own commissioned translation into English done in Japan,
      of his original 1992 Japanese self published book.

      Larry Korn said today he has been provided with and used as the source this, late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's 1996 own commissioned translation into English done in Japan, as a 100 printed copies only and never published, very limited edition.
      A copy of this late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's 1996 original self-commisioned English translation book together with the original 1992 Japanese book of it, can be viewed together briefly in the 1997 movie of his travels in India, now pirate--copied online by PermaScience in YouTube... .

      Larry Korn and i have some issues to clarify about really his last Japanese *book*, which he self published in 2001,
      which has been re-published for general availability and commercially by Shūnjusha in 2010 April (with ?edits/corrections/one extra page/...??).
      Larry has suggested that he has been provided with and also used for the editing a copy of this last of late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's Japanese books, the wholly new and updated 2001 (2010) book, as well as having his original Japanese 1992 book, from which Fukuoka had translated his own original 1996 English translation edition, as said.
      Although this is to be fully confirmed in further communication as to which, the 2001 or 2010 edition Larry has.
      The many and various publications' details has been quite confusing over many years for all concerned, and so i have to be very careful, and confirm details (more). I'll let everyone here know.

      Sorry for a reply with not enough good copyediting for good easily readable wording.

      Phew!

      Biggest best true nature with all of you,

      Jason Stewart
      --currently in Cairns, Bama country, The Wet Tropics of far north Queensland, Australia.
      --Openly accepting of (my) membership of, my part within, nature.

    • Jason Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2012
        Furthermore friends all,
        you probably saw it already,
        now i have discovered the Google Books full book preview of this already printed and soon to be released:
        Fukuoka Masanobu
        2012
        _Sowing Seeds in the Desert_

        See: → http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/sowing_seeds_in_the_desert:hardcover/preview/

        --courtesy of Chelsea Green publishers.

        Phew! --again, i thought the prior msg was it for now.