Re: [fukuoka_farming] Iroha Revolutionary Verses い ろは革命歌 EN+JP (a fully enjoyable publication for lea rning, different topic)

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      Dear Jason,
      I am interested and I shall contribute or invest, as long as a reliable way
      to go about it is agreed.
      I agree to having an Indian depository, if the Indian postal service is
      reliable.
      If no agreement regarding a depository is reached, I am still interested in
      acquiring a copy of those revolutionary verses.
      On a totally different note, I am willing to support the creation of a
      natural seed bank with guaranteed natural seeds, but do not volunteer to
      open it because of my isolation and complete ignorance. Maybe a seed list
      can be a start... Although natural farming uses local seeds and resources
      I would not mind having some Happy Hill rice, for example.
      Best regards
      RUTHIE