Re: [fukuoka_farming] "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012
      Vandana Shiva: “People should see that corporations have abandoned them long ago.” (video)

      http://www.occupymonsanto360.org/2012/04/04/vandana-shiva-people-should-see-that-corporations-have-abandoned-them-long-ago-video/

      Getting serious.
      Vandana Shiva, woman, providing serious genuine solutions to serious global problems, not some comfortable-living westerner greenie-man or feminist (like some people we all know of), who's wingeing and carping on and on about world problems while providing no serious and no genuine solutions. In my point to make an example of them, they if providing anything then providing only commercial business marketing of tokenistic pretend solutions---trying very hard with their marketing to misdirect other well meaning naive westerners who are also concerned about those problems.
      Getting serious. Gandhi, also, was serious.
      Not some weasel words to return to comfortable and passive consumer life, ignoring our responsibility, each of our responsibilities to get serious, each and all of us.

      sincerely biggest best true nature with all,

      Jason Stewart
      --in Cairns at the moment.
      --Openly accepting of (my) membership of, part within, nature.