Mind -was Re: [fukuoka_farming] Subhash Palekar's comments on Fukuoka

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2012
      On this subject, i think you all will find this high quality, highly informative, recent radio program really eye opening:

      See: → http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/numinous-cosmos/3864728

      NUMINOUS COSMOS

      Listen nowDownload audio
      Broadcast:Thursday 15 March 2012 8:05PM (view full episode)
      What is a better tool for gaining knowledge and discovering truth—science or spirituality? Or are the scientific and spiritual approaches not so different after all? A physicist, a Buddhist monk and a biologist talk about the numinous cosmos and enlightenment.

      Guests
      David Blair
      Astrophysicist and Director of Australian International Gravitational Research Centre.
      Abbot Ajahn Brahm
      Spiritual Director of the *Buddhist* Society of Western Australia
      Dr Stephen Wylie
      Molecular Biologist at Murdoch University

      Please let me know if you can't access it by downloading or streaming, i can immediately assist as i've downloaded it (and it is free).

      sincerely biggest best true nature with all,

      Jason Stewart
      --in Cairns at the moment.
      --Openly accepting of (my) membership of, part within, nature.

    • Jason Stewart
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 4, 2012
        Please clarify—realise:

        http://www.thedalailamamovie.com/
        —Please buy this movie
        —copyright for the best reasons in the world.

        Copyright piracy, but still viewable in full for free (–for preview i say towards buying–)
        in YouTube here:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R5l5IWN7qs

        Please clarify—realise from the dialogue and the Dalai Lama's explanation near the end of the film.

        sincerely biggest best true nature with all,

        Jason Stewart
        --in Cairns at the moment.
        --Openly accepting of (my) membership of, part within, nature.

        PS. Also, another clarification and expansion from my clear awareness:
        ...Institutional societal structures established many thousands of years ago involving violence do not lack violence today long after they were established,
        institutions founded with violence but today not obviously showing violence are still really and very violent (structurally and institutionally)—you would or should know and if not please all be advised. Violence is not just individual physical, but worse of psychological eg. torture, hatred and spiritual warfare and bigger scale of societal and national violence. Being a doormat is defeat—encouraging violent perpetrators to keep stomping their dirt off on one. Self protection and self-defence when clearly necessary for the combined total of less violence than combined total of letting violence perpetrators continue violence over and over again. Please clarify and realise! Flattery misperceptions of superiority are in fact misperceptions of power games, one-up-MAN-ship, exclusion and masked–hidden foundations in prior violence. ...
        ... (written without much copyediting nor completion—you come to your own awareness realisation and clarification of it. Too many words from me have no use if you don't come to realise it in clearing your own awareness. ... ... ...)