Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: Subhash Palekar's comments on Fukuoka

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
      Dear Indian friends, dear friends,
      Once again your reactions above have shown your humility.
      To me intellectual humility is a sure sign of intelligence.
      Far be it from me to be flattering anybody here, I am just so do-nothingly
      happy to have you men who do not answer (verbal) violence with violence.
      Have a nice day.
      RUTHIE

      2012/4/3 Anant Joglekar <apjoglekar@...>

      > **
      >

      > EGO is like a ECLIPSE overshadowing all the BRIGHTNESS of PERSONALITY.
      >
      > Let US pray for Mr Palekar.................
      >
      > May god bless him..........
      >

      > anant joglekar
      > 9423089706
      >
      > The ultimate goal of natural farming is not simply growing crops but the
      > cultivation and perfection of human beings. Masanobu Fukuoka
      >
      > >________________________________

    • Travellingatthespeedofthought
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2012
        EGO

        This is what happens when we forget that everything comes from Mother Nature.

        Zac

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2012
          Thank you Yugandhar,
          for your clarification.

          And:
          In my logic--based aspect of awareness:
          It is exactly the nature (illusion and exclusivity) of ego to divert from wholeheartedly becoming part of and participating within that which is much bigger than (more inclusive than) ourself--(ego) -- nature is much bigger than, inclusive of and more inclusive than, ourself--(ego). Emphasising, nature includes humans and our'selves'--('ego'), only those suffering from these self--exclusion--illusions of ego don't or can't see nature as including of them'selves'.

          Does anyone have any responses of additional Fukuoka Masanobu books translation languages?

          sincerely biggest best true nature with all,

          Jason Stewart
          --in Cairns at the moment.
          --Openly accepting of (my) membership of, part within, nature.

        • Jason Stewart
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2012
            On this subject, i think you all will find this high quality, highly informative, recent radio program really eye opening:

            See: → http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/numinous-cosmos/3864728

            NUMINOUS COSMOS

            Listen nowDownload audio
            Broadcast:Thursday 15 March 2012 8:05PM (view full episode)
            What is a better tool for gaining knowledge and discovering truth—science or spirituality? Or are the scientific and spiritual approaches not so different after all? A physicist, a Buddhist monk and a biologist talk about the numinous cosmos and enlightenment.

            Guests
            David Blair
            Astrophysicist and Director of Australian International Gravitational Research Centre.
            Abbot Ajahn Brahm
            Spiritual Director of the *Buddhist* Society of Western Australia
            Dr Stephen Wylie
            Molecular Biologist at Murdoch University

            Please let me know if you can't access it by downloading or streaming, i can immediately assist as i've downloaded it (and it is free).

            On 03/04/2012, at 6:03 PM, Travellingatthespeedofthought wrote:

            > EGO
            >
            > This is what happens when we forget that everything comes from Mother Nature.
            >
            > Zac
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Jason Stewart
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 4, 2012
              Please clarify—realise:

              http://www.thedalailamamovie.com/
              —Please buy this movie
              —copyright for the best reasons in the world.

              Copyright piracy, but still viewable in full for free (–for preview i say towards buying–)
              in YouTube here:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R5l5IWN7qs

              Please clarify—realise from the dialogue and the Dalai Lama's explanation near the end of the film.

              sincerely biggest best true nature with all,

              Jason Stewart
              --in Cairns at the moment.
              --Openly accepting of (my) membership of, part within, nature.

              PS. Also, another clarification and expansion from my clear awareness:
              ...Institutional societal structures established many thousands of years ago involving violence do not lack violence today long after they were established,
              institutions founded with violence but today not obviously showing violence are still really and very violent (structurally and institutionally)—you would or should know and if not please all be advised. Violence is not just individual physical, but worse of psychological eg. torture, hatred and spiritual warfare and bigger scale of societal and national violence. Being a doormat is defeat—encouraging violent perpetrators to keep stomping their dirt off on one. Self protection and self-defence when clearly necessary for the combined total of less violence than combined total of letting violence perpetrators continue violence over and over again. Please clarify and realise! Flattery misperceptions of superiority are in fact misperceptions of power games, one-up-MAN-ship, exclusion and masked–hidden foundations in prior violence. ...
              ... (written without much copyediting nor completion—you come to your own awareness realisation and clarification of it. Too many words from me have no use if you don't come to realise it in clearing your own awareness. ... ... ...)