Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka san's comment in an interview

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2012
      Dear friend Nandan,

      It is easy to locate for you and all

      we here in this group have numerous times had references/links made available to the pirate scanned online downloadable copy (100MB). numerous of our Indian members where reading that pirate scanned copy a fews years ago and discussing it on this group�two pages where excluded from the pirate's scanning process�seemingly not coincidentally with the two pages politically enlightened content�so i manually typed those two pages of it up from my own original and purchased hardback copy, for all to read.

      let us know if you have any trouble finding it.

      Jason
      Cairns, Bama country, far N QLD, Oz

      On 03/03/2012, at 4:13 PM, Nandan Palaparambil wrote:

      > Thanks Jason, will try to locate the book.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Nandan
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2012
        Hi Jason,

        Once it is freely available in the internet, it is not possible to know if pirated or not. I had paid and bought Fukuoka videos, both Indian visit video (bought one more copy for my friend) and the other one which is now available on the youtube. I don't think Bull frog films put it on the internet..but I am sure, it is seen by all people.

        If I am not able to locate the link, will contact you

        Regards,
        Nandan

        ________________________________
        we here in this group have numerous times had references/links made available to the pirate scanned online downloadable copy (100MB). numerous of our Indian members where reading that pirate scanned copy a fews years ago and discussing it on this group—two pages where excluded from the pirate's scanning process—seemingly not coincidentally with the two pages politically enlightened content—so i manually typed those two pages of it up from my own original and purchased hardback copy, for all to read.

        let us know if you have any trouble finding it.

        Jason
        Cairns, Bama country, far N QLD, Oz

        On 03/03/2012, at 4:13 PM, Nandan Palaparambil wrote:

        > Thanks Jason, will try to locate the book.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Nandan
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Jason Stewart
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2012
          ...we are getting towards losing the Fukuoka Farming topic now, nevermind... .

          On 03/03/2012, at 5:48 PM, Nandan Palaparambil wrote:

          > Once it is freely available in the internet, it is not possible to know if pirated or not.

          What? It is for sure an unauthorised, pirated scanned copy. Also it is a low quality amateur scan job, not the kind of scan job that Google or the Soil and Health library or the Hathi trust (pro's) do. Also i have knowledge of the likely pirate, of it. They pirated a lot of stuff and had a now shutdown blog about all their pirate copies. Urgency of the world situation doesn't licence the throwing away of morality incl. appropriate legality. Urgency of the world situation necessitate more conscientious practise of appropriate morals and laws. Of course. And you would or should all already know this. Any truly wise person often teaches this point, like Gandiji is a pre-eminent world example of extraordinary observance of the ultimate appropriate morals, of course, especially of non-violence; Alive today, Kundun, the 14th Dalai Lama is often making this point of appropriate morality in emergency times, in writing and speaking too.

          i'm busy, why do i find it for you, when you can find it just as easily as me. i just had to prove that i wasn't lying when i said that it is easy to find. proven, again! i'm tired of negations. Nandan, you can do it just as much as me! why not?!
          .

        • Jason Stewart
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2012
            ...and more again: