Re: [fukuoka_farming] Monsanto guilty of chemical poisoning in France

  • vivasayee vivasayee
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
      I am sure French Govt takes care of their citizens life as compared to
      other corrupted countries with corrupted politicians failed to safeguard
      their people.

      But in this case seems Blinded and this company is more threat to the
      entire world !!

      This company should be banned across globe and countries should take a note
      of it !!