Re: [fukuoka_farming] re: supporting Organic, NF and towards "sustainable" and whole foods

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
      Raju sir !

      It is not only cancer but diabetes and heart ailments have become common
      now even in villages .
      This is happening in villages where the atmosphere is not that much
      polluted as in cities and where they get better water and cleaner air than
      in cities. And they do much physical work than their city counterparts and
      they don't lead a tense life when compared to the city dwellers.
      Though there is no scientific proof for this , this has been my observation
      and this is what made me against chemical farming.

      On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear friends,
      > Yesterday my daughter who is living 170 km away in residential school. She
      > observed that many school children and adults are dependent on market food
      > are becoming sick. . Cancer is becoming common spreading very fast
      > as per my observation this problem is directly related with the health of
      > farm soil which is producing food. If our farm soil
      > is sick how this can be produce healthy food. Use of unnatural medicines in
      > farm to produce food is add weakness. Organic farming says if grown by
      > organic farming based on tilling food become healthy is wrong. Soil become
      > healthy only by stopping unnatural ways which makes soil sick. Same way
      > the treatment of cancer is possible by only natural ways.
      >
      > Raju
      >
      > On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...
      > >wrote:
      >

      > > Hello William,
      > > I live in France, and like a Western country people here haven't heard of
      > > real NF despite internet and modern media. Like you I get negative
      > > reactions.
      > > However, in my very short experience I have learned that the best way is
      > > ... do nothing. I tell them, you do your stuff I do mine. They laugh. I
      > > wait. Last year my silly potato planting led to a good crop. I casually
      > > invited them to take a look. The evidence was there. Then I offered a cup
      > > of coffee.
      > > This year I am trying NF on a wider scale meaning to say more than a few
      > > square meters but about 1,000 square meters.
      > > You see, my little success with potaotes and some seedballs made it
      > > possible for me to have the priviledge of "messing up" a larger part of
      > our
      > > urban lot.
      > > If your friends realize you are a nice guy, polite, healthy, happy then
      > you
      > > would have done a big part of the job.
      > > At least that is what I think.
      > > People dispute my natural farming, real people and people via the web,
      > but
      > > then I take the punches when there are some and you know...sort of give
      > > them the other cheek... No, not really hehehe. I just continue on
      > speaking
      > > or writing as if I hadn't heard a thing. Once in a while I give a
      > delicate
      > > uppercut when I know it would be aptly received while passing unnoticed
      > > those not concerned.
      > > Good luck, you're not alone.
      > > RUTHIE
      > > 2012/2/22 William Milmoe <wmilmoe@...>
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Please consider helping promote or shopping at "Native Foods Cafe".
      > They
      > > > were a small 5 restaurants company run by a "Chef Tanya" their food is
      > > > organic, delicious and for those who are open to it vegetarian, vegan
      > and
> [...]

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)