Re: [fukuoka_farming] creating markets for NF

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 7, 2012
      I have heard that in some organic farms ( not Nf ) , the farmers had no
      difficulty in selling their produce. The affluent come in cars at the time
      of harvest and take away the produce by giving cash . They are not
      merchants or middlemen but they buy it for their own use.

      Raju sir is definitely a yogi , that's why he sells the excess produce at
      cheaper rates. I don't think everybody will follow him in the marketing
      line but I am sure his methods are real eye opener for a good number of us.
      Kudos to him and his noble mind.

      On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Raju Sir,
      > Salutes to your wisdom. You hit the nail bang on!!!
      >
      > Regards
      > Yugandhar
      >

      > On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Dear friends,
      > > I am growing grain,vegetables ,fruits,milk for my family ,workers and
      > > for my friends, if excess send to market .And Share these things with
      > > severely ill cansor like patients. Seeds are also in demand. I am selling
      > > fire woods which is coming from my farm in abundance in half prize. What
      > > want to say that growing in abundance is only possible in NF. Growing
      > base
      > > must be first for ourselves than for market. For natural things i am not
      > > going in market consumers cumming to my farm.
      > > Community base agriculture which is suggested by Koshikji is also good
      > > way for natural farmers and non farming community which knows natural is
      > > better. Burden of marketing should be shared by consumers directly.
      > Natural
      > > farmer always be happy in sharing things in lower prize with honer.
      > > We feel not good in sitting near by roads for sailing our precious
      > > things.
      > > Raju
      > >

      > > On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Harish Amur <harishamur@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including
      > > clothing."
      > > >
      > > > You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
      > > > influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at
      > > > reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.
      > > >

      > > > "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
      > > > exorbitantly priced ."
      > > >
      > > > I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here
      > is
      > > my
      > > > opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'.
      > > When I
      > > > sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
      > > > which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
      > > > price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
      > > > money.
      > > >
      > > > Regards,
      > > > Harish

      > > --
      > > Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
      > > +919179738049.
      > > http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
      > > fukuoka_farming yahoogroup
      > > http://rishikheti.blogspot.com/

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 7, 2012
        Dear friend,
        This is not noble or yogi work this is a simple rule if you are getting
        sufficient amount in simple and easy work of sailing things and your
        product coming to you in less effort.Overall marketing in high prize is not
        easy work. Only middle man can do this work not farmer.
        Raju