Re: [fukuoka_farming] creating markets for NF

  • Harish Amur
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 5, 2012
      "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including clothing."

      You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
      influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at a
      reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.

      "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
      exorbitantly priced ."

      I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here is my
      opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'. When I
      sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
      which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
      price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
      money.

      Regards,
      Harish

      On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

      > Please do not compare it with other excesses
      > of life including clothing.

    • Yugandhar S
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 5, 2012
        Harish ji,
        I was not at all referring to your writing about the price of clothing.
        In fact, what you wrote was correct. My intention was to say that food is
        the one and only 'MUST' requirement to sustain life for the vast majority
        of beings ( leaving aside spiritually evolved beings called yogis, saints,
        rishis etc who are believed to forgo even food for extremely long periods).

        I was talking to everyone who wrote earlier on this thread, not any single
        person.

        Best Regards
        Yugandhar

        On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Harish Amur <harishamur@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including clothing."
        >
        > You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
        > influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at a
        > reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.
        >

        > "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
        > exorbitantly priced ."
        >
        > I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here is my
        > opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'. When I
        > sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
        > which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
        > price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
        > money.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Harish
        >

        > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Please do not compare it with other excesses
        > > of life including clothing.

      • Raju Titus
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 5, 2012
          Dear friends,
          I am growing grain,vegetables ,fruits,milk for my family ,workers and
          for my friends, if excess send to market .And Share these things with
          severely ill cansor like patients. Seeds are also in demand. I am selling
          fire woods which is coming from my farm in abundance in half prize. What i
          want to say that growing in abundance is only possible in NF. Growing base
          must be first for ourselves than for market. For natural things i am not
          going in market consumers cumming to my farm.
          Community base agriculture which is suggested by Koshikji is also good
          way for natural farmers and non farming community which knows natural is
          better. Burden of marketing should be shared by consumers directly. Natural
          farmer always be happy in sharing things in lower prize with honer.
          We feel not good in sitting near by roads for sailing our precious
          things.
          Raju

          On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Harish Amur <harishamur@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including clothing."
          >
          > You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
          > influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at a
          > reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.
          >

          > "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
          > exorbitantly priced ."
          >
          > I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here is my
          > opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'. When I
          > sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
          > which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
          > price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
          > money.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Harish
          >

          > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Please do not compare it with other excesses
          > > of life including clothing.

          Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
          +919179738049.
          http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
          fukuoka_farming yahoogroup
          http://rishikheti.blogspot.com/

        • Ruthie Aquino
          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 5, 2012
            Thank you for the last line, dear Raju, Sir.
            And for all the lines before it.

            RUTHIE

          • Anant Joglekar
            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 6, 2012
              That's that,  The last line "We feel not good in sitting near by roads for sailing our precious things" is very important and one should engrave it on one's soul while LIVING NF.

              anant joglekar
              9423089706

              Message 6 of 27 , Feb 6, 2012
                Raju Sir,
                Salutes to your wisdom. You hit the nail bang on!!!

                Regards
                Yugandhar

              • Boovarahan Srinivasan
                Message 7 of 27 , Feb 7, 2012
                  I have heard that in some organic farms ( not Nf ) , the farmers had no
                  difficulty in selling their produce. The affluent come in cars at the time
                  of harvest and take away the produce by giving cash . They are not
                  merchants or middlemen but they buy it for their own use.

                  Raju sir is definitely a yogi , that's why he sells the excess produce at
                  cheaper rates. I don't think everybody will follow him in the marketing
                  line but I am sure his methods are real eye opener for a good number of us.
                  Kudos to him and his noble mind.

                  On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Raju Sir,
                  > Salutes to your wisdom. You hit the nail bang on!!!
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Yugandhar
                  >

                  > On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Dear friends,
                  > > I am growing grain,vegetables ,fruits,milk for my family ,workers and
                  > > for my friends, if excess send to market .And Share these things with
                  > > severely ill cansor like patients. Seeds are also in demand. I am selling
                  > > fire woods which is coming from my farm in abundance in half prize. What
                  > > want to say that growing in abundance is only possible in NF. Growing
                  > base
                  > > must be first for ourselves than for market. For natural things i am not
                  > > going in market consumers cumming to my farm.
                  > > Community base agriculture which is suggested by Koshikji is also good
                  > > way for natural farmers and non farming community which knows natural is
                  > > better. Burden of marketing should be shared by consumers directly.
                  > Natural
                  > > farmer always be happy in sharing things in lower prize with honer.
                  > > We feel not good in sitting near by roads for sailing our precious
                  > > things.
                  > > Raju
                  > >

                  > > On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Harish Amur <harishamur@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > **
                  > > >

                  > > > "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including
                  > > clothing."
                  > > >
                  > > > You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
                  > > > influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at
                  > > > reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.
                  > > >

                  > > > "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
                  > > > exorbitantly priced ."
                  > > >
                  > > > I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here
                  > is
                  > > my
                  > > > opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'.
                  > > When I
                  > > > sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
                  > > > which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
                  > > > price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
                  > > > money.
                  > > >
                  > > > Regards,
                  > > > Harish

                  > > --
                  > > Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
                  > > +919179738049.
                  > > http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
                  > > fukuoka_farming yahoogroup
                  > > http://rishikheti.blogspot.com/

                  Boovarahan S
                  Chennai.
                  09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

                • Raju Titus
                  Message 8 of 27 , Feb 7, 2012
                    Dear friend,
                    This is not noble or yogi work this is a simple rule if you are getting
                    sufficient amount in simple and easy work of sailing things and your
                    product coming to you in less effort.Overall marketing in high prize is not
                    easy work. Only middle man can do this work not farmer.
                    Raju