Re: [fukuoka_farming] Interesting Fw: The Promise Of Bio Char

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 4, 2012
      Thanks Nandan for this inspiring video. Wow!! what a man he is. Such noble
      ideals. He is distributing the fruit of his labor for free. Comments on the
      video page talk about his financial troubles. Profits and ideals cannot go
      hand in hand.

      Best Regards
      Yugandhar

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...