Re: [fukuoka_farming] Translation videos by Karikalan

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 15, 2012
      Don't worry about the quality of your translation dear friend.
      I know no Tamil but your story is good and true.
      Spreading the message is more important than any immediate comments by
      experts...

      best
      RUTHIE

    • Harish Amur
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 16, 2012
        Thank you! It is truly inspirational. Reads well. Have you tried contacting
        CIKS (http://www.ciks.org/bulletin.htm#jan11a).

        Regards,
        Harish

        On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...

      • Boovarahan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 17, 2012
          Last year they asked me to give a written request to get native rice seeds
          from their Chengalpat office which I did but didn't get any response
          further.
          This year also I have emailed them and waiting for their favourable reply.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 18, 2012
            Thanks Boovarahan,
            That was a good story. Waiting for the other parts.

            Regards
            Yugandhar

          • Sundaresan A
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 22, 2012
              Dear Boovarasan,
              Pl contact Mr. Meenakshi sundram for traditional rice seeds. They maintain  a bank for preserving the old varieties of rice seeds.
              104, Karuneegar stKalasapakkamThiruvannamalai 606 751pH : 04181-241402

              A.Sundaresan