Re: [fukuoka_farming] The Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India Bill !! ALARM to Natural Farming !!

  • Lawrence F. London, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      On 12/27/2011 4:15 PM, vivasayee vivasayee wrote:

      > In India there is going to introduce of Biotechnology Regulatory Authority
      > Bill ,Now the MNC company making pesticide and Genetically Modified CROPS
      > is trying to get safe hands In india by making all efforts to pass the
      > "The Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India Bil" What this Bill is
      > going to do . I have linked here the News Paper Article to give more
      > insights.
      >
      > http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article2752711.ece?homepage=true

      Importing Disaster: India to ape US industrial farming
      by geobear7
      http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/importing-disaster-india-to-ape-us-industrial-farming/
      By Latha Jishnu Down to Earth (India) Excerpts: One of the oddest things
      about the Indian establishment is the complete mindlessness with which
      it has been lapping up practically anything hawked by Western
      governments, corporations, financial institutions and other snake oil
      salesmen. And unlike adolescent whims, this kind of aping is far from
      being harmless; [...]