RE: [fukuoka_farming] The Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India Bill !! ALARM to Natural Farming !!

  • S K Kamath
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
      Hi
      Thanks for the information. babaramdev is preaching people about natural farming. It must have to be done through anna Hazare. We need more Anna hazare's to tackle the govts nuisance.
      satya

      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      From: vivasayeee@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 01:15:56 +0400
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] The Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India Bill !! ALARM to Natural Farming !!

      Hello All,

      In India there is going to introduce of Biotechnology Regulatory Authority

      Bill ,Now the MNC company making pesticide and Genetically Modified CROPS

      is trying to get safe hands In india by making all efforts to pass the

      "The Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India Bil" What this Bill is

      going to do . I have linked here the News Paper Article to give more

      insights.

      http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article2752711.ece?homepage=true

      Currently in most of the places still natural farming is practiced in the

      villages .With introduction of this bill .there is no restriction nor any

      one can raise voice against damage caused by GM Crop .All provisions has

      been made in such a way to ease the MNC who are into business .Those who

      control the food chain they are going to have POWER such is the plan being

      devised across World against natural farming

      Every one from this forum we need to take it to masses and create as much

      awareness so that coming generations are not affected by stopping this bill

      (as that is the only way because the laws are created while seeing to the

      content in favour of MNC company doing GM see)

      This needs big AWARENESS and EFFORTS to stop this disaster to natural

      farming and adverse affect on agriculture ,health of humans and animals,

      and the environment, causing unparalleled harm"

      *

      *

      It will be BIG Defeat for the people like us practising natural farming and

      it is going to affect the field even we practice natural way of farming if

      your neighbour farm is having GM crop.

      Warm Regards,

      Vivasayee

    • Lawrence F. London, Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
        On 12/27/2011 4:15 PM, vivasayee vivasayee wrote:

        > In India there is going to introduce of Biotechnology Regulatory Authority
        > Bill ,Now the MNC company making pesticide and Genetically Modified CROPS
        > is trying to get safe hands In india by making all efforts to pass the
        > "The Biotechnology Regulatory Authority of India Bil" What this Bill is
        > going to do . I have linked here the News Paper Article to give more
        > insights.
        >
        > http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article2752711.ece?homepage=true

        Importing Disaster: India to ape US industrial farming
        by geobear7
        http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/importing-disaster-india-to-ape-us-industrial-farming/
        By Latha Jishnu Down to Earth (India) Excerpts: One of the oddest things
        about the Indian establishment is the complete mindlessness with which
        it has been lapping up practically anything hawked by Western
        governments, corporations, financial institutions and other snake oil
        salesmen. And unlike adolescent whims, this kind of aping is far from
        being harmless; [...]