  • Yuval Shaul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      hello,this is Yuval from Israel. Thanks for joining me into this Fukuoka
      list, I am a member of a community living in the south Negev desert, we are
      doing Organic farming since ten years.I wish to know if there is any on
      going Fukuoka project right now that people can join and volunteer to?

      Thanks Yuval.

      Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.� Try MSN!