Re: [fukuoka_farming] thanks.

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 2011
      Re: any wrong perceptions---misperceptions---of this group as overwhelmed by Indian people---which this group is not overwhelmed by Indian people, nor dominated by---because you're not dominating kind of people---thanks.

      Not dominating kind of people, generally, in attitude, disposition and culture(s), obviously from evidence here and in my experiences working with many Indian and subcontinent people who have been my professional colleagues over 17 years or more, as a rule with always the few exceptions i have personally known---the few exceptions which go to prove the rule true (in the vast majority).

      Thank you Indian and subcontinent friends.

      'best true nature' with all,

      Mr. Jason Stewart.