Re: [fukuoka_farming] One more over

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
      Thanks Nandan , for your encouraging words.

      I have asked my friend to plant saplings closely on wet field after using
      the bullock drawn puddler to trample the grass in wet field.
      Hope this work would be finished within a couple of days.
      I intend to make a trip on this Sunday to see what is happening in my field.
      I'll post the developments then.

      Thanks.