Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Natural Farming

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2011
      Dear kaushikji,
      Natural farming is worship of mother earth" based on nonviolence
      and farming mostly based on tilling are against of this. Indian traditional
      way of farming was also based on no tilling or minimum tilling. Framers
      were converting desert by zero tillage in olden days.Thanking you very
      much for giving many good comments.
      Thanks
      Raju