Gardeners stunned by mega mushroom which weighs the same as a small baby

  • Q Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      They are normally picked up in the supermarket in trays or bags you can easily fit in your fridge - but not this mushroom.

      The giant fungus has sprung up at the Trentham Estate, Staffordshire, were stunned gardeners watched it grow and grow - to a mammouth 18 inches wide.

      The Giant Puffball now weighs in at a hefty 5lb - the same as a small baby - and mysteriously appeared in the estate's Italian Garden last month.

      Source =  http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/08/toad-stooly-amazing-gardeners-stunned.html

      Queue
      Q-Farms and Assoc / Pakistan
      My Blog / My Twitter / My Facebook / My Google+ / My Linkedin / My Yahoo