Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Natural Orchard farming

  • David Douglas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
      What an absolutely beautiful photograph Raju. Thanks for posting it. All of
      the orchards (commercial) in our area spray weed killers around the bottom
      of their trees, ugly, unnecessary and harmful. It is a shame that money and
      fast profits seem to rule at this time.

      I hope the weather is nice in India today,
      Dave in the Adirondacks