Re: [fukuoka_farming] Raju wrote:"Akarma " of Gitaji, Mu, silent worship, Dhyan, Tapa sya, Ahainsa etc. are all "Do nothing"= 無為 (mui)

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 8, 2011
      Thanks very much Muthu Kannan,

      for letting me know, it didn't open for you, and how so. Feedback let's me know what i need to say to help, with making it open.

      Yahoo technology is breaking the link.
      Please use a different method of opening the page:
      Please copy to the clipboard the whole URL,
      including the part of the URL at the end which Yahoo technology has broken off the end,
      then, please paste the clipboard into a new window of your chosen browser window. Which browser doesn't make a difference. It is Yahoo groups technology breaking good link URLs. Yahoo's problem.

      For everyone, for example:
      please copy into your browser URL address box, the whole of either one of these following URLs
      www.buddhism-dict.net/cgi-bin/xpr-ddb.pl?q=無爲
      www.buddhism-dict.net/cgi-bin/xpr-ddb.pl?71.xml+id('b7121-7232')

      (These URLs are without the link-generating http:// protocol code at the start so Yahoo shouldn't link them at all.)

      Dear Shashi Kumar—moderator—is there anything we can do with Yahoo groups to resolve this problem of links breaking on () brackets characters, please.

      Dear Muthu Kannan,

      as this email is also sent directly to your email address these following links will work by just clicking. No need to copy and paste them.

      When sent via Yahoo groups, Yahoo technology breaks the links.

      Alternative link encoding:

      -> http://www.buddhism-dict.net/cgi-bin/xpr-ddb.pl?q=%e7%84%a1%e7%88%b2
      —login required, use username=guest password= [without a password]

      Again, the old link encoding:

      -> http://www.buddhism-dict.net/cgi-bin/xpr-ddb.pl?71.xml+id('b7121-7232')

      On 08/11/2011, at 6:55 PM, muthu kannan wrote:

      > Hi Jason,
      >
      > Unable to open any of the links. I tried in both IE and firefox no luck.
      > The first link prompted for username/passwd after that nothing opened up
      >
      > regards,

    • Jason Stewart
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 8, 2011