Traditional Paddy farmer in Orissa, India - Mr.Natabar Sarangi

  • Vishu Shetty
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sl0KwSCrfbo#!

      --
      Vishu

      http://titli.bikingvikings.com

      The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it happens

    • Jason Stewart
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2011
        Dear friend Vishu Shetty,

        A great message. i watched it 3 times, for enjoyment and trying to critique it (only minor non–issues). It stacks up; Really quite stylish, a beautifully produced movie, with really good heart and sense of humour. <my smile> This example, seed farming, everything shown in the movie, it's in accord with true nature/natural farming धर्म (dharma) in the sense late master Fukuoka Masanobu, in Japanese: 自然農法 (shizen nōhō).

        Thank you very much for sharing,
        Are you involved with this movie and the people in it?

        'biggest best true nature' to every person.

        Mr. Jason Stewart

        On 05/11/2011, at 1:23 AM, Vishu Shetty wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sl0KwSCrfbo#!
        >
        > --
        > Vishu
        >
        > http://titli.bikingvikings.com
        >
        > The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it happens

      • Vishu
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2011
          Hey Jason,

          Glad you liked it..

          This was a forward from a friend and I too watched it more than twice. The smile on the face of the bearded man is priceless in the first scene. The last few secs sums the essence of farming..

          The brinjal from the kitchen garden
          Fish from the tank and rice from the paddy fields..

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 6, 2011, at 2:36, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

          > Dear friend Vishu Shetty,
          >
          > A great message. i watched it 3 times, for enjoyment and trying to critique it (only minor non–issues). It stacks up; Really quite stylish, a beautifully produced movie, with really good heart and sense of humour. <my smile> This example, seed farming, everything shown in the movie, it's in accord with true nature/natural farming धर्म (dharma) in the sense late master Fukuoka Masanobu, in Japanese: 自然農法 (shizen nōhō).
          >
          > Thank you very much for sharing,
          > Are you involved with this movie and the people in it?
          >
          > 'biggest best true nature' to every person.
          >
          > Mr. Jason Stewart
          >
          > On 05/11/2011, at 1:23 AM, Vishu Shetty wrote:
          >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sl0KwSCrfbo#!
          > >
          > > --
          > > Vishu
          > >
          > > http://titli.bikingvikings.com
          > >
          > > The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it happens

        • Boovarahan Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011
            The method of distribution of native rice seeds is good.
            I wish they had captured the organic cultivation methods they used.
            Nice movie.

            On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Vishu <magicblack@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hey Jason,
            >
            > Glad you liked it..
            >
            > This was a forward from a friend and I too watched it more than twice. The
            > smile on the face of the bearded man is priceless in the first scene. The
            > last few secs sums the essence of farming..
            >
            > The brinjal from the kitchen garden
            > Fish from the tank and rice from the paddy fields..
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >

            > On Nov 6, 2011, at 2:36, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Dear friend Vishu Shetty,
            > >
            > > A great message. i watched it 3 times, for enjoyment and trying to
            > critique it (only minor non–issues). It stacks up; Really quite stylish, a
            > beautifully produced movie, with really good heart and sense of humour. <my
            > smile> This example, seed farming, everything shown in the movie, it's in
            > accord with true nature/natural farming धर्म (dharma) in the sense late
            > master Fukuoka Masanobu, in Japanese: 自然農法 (shizen nōhō).
            > >
            > > Thank you very much for sharing,
            > > Are you involved with this movie and the people in it?
            > >
            > > 'biggest best true nature' to every person.
            > >
            > > Mr. Jason Stewart
            > >
            > > On 05/11/2011, at 1:23 AM, Vishu Shetty wrote:
            > >
            > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sl0KwSCrfbo#!
            > > >
            > > > --
            > > > Vishu
            > > >
            > > > http://titli.bikingvikings.com
            > > >
            > > > The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it
            > happens

            Boovarahan S
            Chennai.
            09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)