Σχετ: Disregard Re: To Alex van D, Re: [f ukuoka_farming] Re: Millions of Florida bees mysteriously drop dead

  • Athanasios Razis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi,

      If anyone is interested in true natural Bee keeping here is a link for a yahoo group that practices that.
      Organicbeekeepers@yahoogroups.com

      Here is also the site of a member that has most on the information on line for free: http://www.bushfarms.com/beesnaturalcell.htm

      The main concept for no treatment of the bees is to only feed them honey and natural pollen as well as to regress their size to 4.9 mm (now bees are much bigger). It is a quite simple concept but needs some effort at the beginning.

      There are members that have not treated their hives with nothing (not even natural substances i.e. EO) for decades.

      I have no personal experience but i will be starting this spring (March). I found out from a friend of mine who has about 300+ hives in Canary islands.

      Here is his site that has a lot of information:  http://www.lapalmamiel.com/a/study.pdf

      as well as an article about cell size:   http://www.lapalmamiel.com/a/study.pdf

      Kind regards
      Thanos

      "Every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around." Vanilla Sky

      Απο: Napi Ippolito <napi.ippolito@...>
      Προς: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Στάλθηκε: 10:04 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Οκτωβρίου 2011
      Θεμα: Disregard Re: To Alex van D, Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Millions of Florida bees mysteriously drop dead

      Found the link further down the thread.

      Thanks to you all for your growing, your writing & your Fukuokan spirits.

      Peace,