Re: [fukuoka_farming] Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee -Friday October 28, 2011

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
      'ey Kostas and Boovarahan,

      i just re�read the article as you're are showing that you're reading it,
      i happily discovered that at the bottom of the article is a link to a related article! :

      Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])

      Friday October 28, 2011

      Son of the soil

      � Mumtaj Begum

      -> http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9764233&sec=tvnradio

      (there's more in the way of articles and farming films out there from him, some of which i have seen already years ago, like his farming film: Living Pono � i posted a link to it.)

      Jason Stewart
      SE Oz