Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee -Friday October 28, 2011

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      The more you go to nature , the more u can understand "Mu" .
      And the aim of everybody's life journey should be to know / understand
      "Mu".
      Just my thought on reading about Jason Scott Lee.

      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM, KONSTANTINOS <karoubas@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > well done Jason
      > Kostas
      >
      > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > ->
      > http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9667722&sec=tvnradio
      > >
      > > Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])
      > >
      > > Friday October 28, 2011
      > >
      > > Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee
      > > By MUMTAJ BEGUM

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

    • Jason Stewart
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
        'ey Kostas and Boovarahan,

        i just re�read the article as you're are showing that you're reading it,
        i happily discovered that at the bottom of the article is a link to a related article! :

        Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])

        Friday October 28, 2011

        Son of the soil

        � Mumtaj Begum

        -> http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9764233&sec=tvnradio

        (there's more in the way of articles and farming films out there from him, some of which i have seen already years ago, like his farming film: Living Pono � i posted a link to it.)

        Jason Stewart
        SE Oz