Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee -Friday October 28, 2011

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      -> http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9667722&sec=tvnradio

      Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])

      Friday October 28, 2011

      Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee
      By MUMTAJ BEGUM

    • KONSTANTINOS
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
        well done Jason
        Kostas

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...> wrote:

        > -> http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9667722&sec=tvnradio
        >
        > Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])
        >
        > Friday October 28, 2011
        >
        > Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee
        > By MUMTAJ BEGUM

      • Boovarahan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
          The more you go to nature , the more u can understand "Mu" .
          And the aim of everybody's life journey should be to know / understand
          "Mu".
          Just my thought on reading about Jason Scott Lee.

          On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM, KONSTANTINOS <karoubas@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > well done Jason
          > Kostas
          >
          > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > ->
          > http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9667722&sec=tvnradio
          > >
          > > Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])
          > >
          > > Friday October 28, 2011
          > >
          > > Labour of love from Jason Scott Lee
          > > By MUMTAJ BEGUM

          Boovarahan S
          Chennai.
          09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

        • Jason Stewart
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
            'ey Kostas and Boovarahan,

            i just re�read the article as you're are showing that you're reading it,
            i happily discovered that at the bottom of the article is a link to a related article! :

            Malaysia: The Star (online [newspaper])

            Friday October 28, 2011

            Son of the soil

            � Mumtaj Begum

            -> http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/tvnradio/9764233&sec=tvnradio

            (there's more in the way of articles and farming films out there from him, some of which i have seen already years ago, like his farming film: Living Pono � i posted a link to it.)

            Jason Stewart
            SE Oz