Hailed as a miracle biofuel, jatropha falls short of hype

  • Q Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30 12:41 AM
      Hailed as a miracle biofuel, jatropha falls short of hype
      The scrubby jatropha tree has been touted as a wonder biofuel with unlimited potential. But questions are now emerging as to whether widespread jatropha cultivation is really feasible or whether it will simply displace badly needed food crops in the developing world.
      Complete Article

      Queue
      Q-Farms and Assoc / Pakistan
      My Blog / My Twitter / My Facebook / My Google+ / My Linkedin