Re: [fukuoka_farming] The Sustainable Seafood Myth

  • John Kintree
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2011
      That was a link to a good blog entry.  The author advocated adding carbon footprint to measures of sustainable seafood.  He also put seafood in the larger context of climate change, ocean acidification, and the way we live.
      John

      --- On Fri, 10/28/11, Q Farm <q.farm@...> wrote:

      The Sustainable Seafood Myth

      Stroll by any Whole Foods seafood counter and you will see color-coded fish: Green for fully sustainable, yellow for partially sustainable, and red for fish threatened by overfishing or grown on polluting fish farms. Buy a "green" fish and you eat guilt free, confident that you are doing your part to save the ocean and its inhabitants.

      http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/10/sustainable-seafood-myth.html

      Queue

      Q-Farms and Assoc / Pakistan

      My Blog / My Twitter / My Facebook / My Google+